14 hours ago
Friday, 23 July 2010
I've been given an award!!
I really can't believe that I just typed that title but it's true, the lovely Em has given me an award. I really don't know what to say. Thank-you Em. Apparently I have to tell you five things about myself that you don't know,well here goes,
1. I don't like spiders, I mean I really don't like spiders.
2. I used to have a West Highland Terrier called Hamish. He died 2 years ago and I still really miss him.
3. I have an A level in Archaeology.
4. I love Philip Pullmans' trilogy, His Dark Materials.
5. I'm hopeless at knitting but I am hoping to get better.
I now have to pass this award on to three fellow bloggers, so here goes,
Em at Mousy Brown's House
Dawn at Rattling On
Cheryl at Time to Craft
I enjoy reading all of these and I'm sure you would too, if you don't already.
On a completely different note I have been doing some crochet, not the granny squares but a shawl.
It is to wear to third born child's birthday barbecue which is being held at her boyfriends' house tomorrow.
I'm hoping it will be warm enough and that I won't need a mac and wellies instead!
Hope you all have a good weekend,
P.S. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my eldest on the last post.