Friday 26 March 2010

Better late than never

Here are the two bags I have made for the String-a-Long organised by Emily and Dawn.

This one is not too bad, although I think it's slightly smaller than it should be.

This one is much smaller than it should be, not sure why.
I am trying to get another one finished, photo in my next post I hope.

I signed up for the pin cushion swap organised by Claire. I have made my pin cushion for my partner Apryl but have only just posted it to her, I'll post a picture when I know she has received it. All this has been fitting in very well with my 20 minutes crafting a day.

On a completely different note, my daughter did her first one day event of the season a couple of weeks ago, she did very well and came first in her section. She has another this weekend, a one day event, ironically held over two days! Fingers crossed this one goes as well , I'll let you know.

Have a good weekend whatever you do.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh these are lovely,I really love the top one!
    Did you follow a particular pattern for it?
    I was a bit nervous about signing up for the string-along so I didn't, but I definitley will next time theres one organised..I think I need to get involved in some swaps too..I love getting surprise packages through the post.
    Good luck to your daughter this weekend,
    and hope you have a great weekend.
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous crafty things on your blog - glad you are with the 20 minuters!

    ReplyDelete